Peter Kamalingin: The extractive sector is fairly young in East Africa but it is growing in relevance If you are coming from outside you would think that finally the region has got its problems solved.
- Opportunities that lie in the extractive industry in East Africa
- The extractive sector in East Africa is growing
- Why everything should be done to save Lake Turkana
- Turkana locals insist transportation of oil will remain paralyzed
- Lake Turkana National Parks (Kenya) inscribed on List of World Heritage in Danger